Having fun while visiting Robinsons Homes Cebu Project

As a Business Director for Robinsons Homes Cebu, one of my jobs is to make work fun for my team. I have been in the real estate industry for almost a decade and over the years my Rainmakers Sales teams are known for its fun factor.  We always have fun in what we do. In good times and in bad times, we still to manage to smile and enjoy what we do.  A few months back, we visited both our projects to take some awesome pictures thanks to my Sony Xperia Z1. Above is Geneve Baldos, Lindaflor Cadusales, and Ariane Alejandro "taking off" towards greater heights.  The photo was taken in Aspen Heights Subdivision in Consolacion Cebu. 
Next up we went to Mactan and took some stunning action shots and usies at Robinsons Homes' Blue Coast Residences.
The girls had this marvelous jump shot with the newly built Oceana house in the background. Kimberly Yap, Ariane and Lindaflor jumped quite high.  Nelfa Alicamen and Gen were still on the ground.

Our group picture with the Marina House Model. From left: Carlo Andrew Olano, Ariane Alejandro, Nelfa Alicamen, Geneve Baldos, Lindaflor Cadusales, Kimberly Yap and Clyde Inso.

We had another group photo.  I always love my team for being so game even in the hottest of days. 
I did not want to leave the Blue Coast Residences without having a photo with my patented "flying shot".

It has always bee fun with the Rainmakers.  There will be new faces in the coming months, but every member will always have a special place in my heart. I am looking forward to more adventures with my team.   

Comments

Popular Posts