Pre-Birthday Bash at Little Saigon Big Bangkok

Due to a death in the family, I was kinda forced to celebrate my birthday earlier. I just decided to treat my sales group to a dinner in a new restaurant in Guadalupe.  Little Saigon Big Bangkok serves Thai, Indonesian, Malaysian, and Vietnamese cuisine.  I really love the flavors of Southeast Asia, so I felt that it was the perfect to try out the dishes of this new restaurant.

The place was packed even in a rainy September night.  Luckily, we found a table.  We feasted on satay, pad thai, curry, goi cuon, pho bo, banh mi, fried rice, grilled pork and a variety of desserts. It was money well spent and I am looking forward to going back and trying their other dishes.  Although a bit pricey, I recommend that you eat here on special occasions or when someone from out of town visits. 

Here are some of pics of my 36th birthday celebration with the "Rainmakers":

 Little Saigon Big Bangkok is located at the back of the Guadalupe Barangay Hall.  You can go their either via V. Rama or Andres Abellana.



 The Satay was good and probably I will order it again when I come back.

 In lieu of the birthday pancit, I ordered Pad Thai.


This was my "birthday cake". ;) yum yum

Links:
Southeast Asian Cuisine at Little Saigon Big Bangkok
Rainmakers Sales Group website
Rainmakers having fun at Aspen Heights
My 35th Birthday
Domings in Guadalupe: My favorite cure Ngohiong craving

Comments

Popular Posts