As a Business Director for Robinsons Homes Cebu, one of my jobs is to make work fun for my team. I have been in the real estate industry for almost a decade and over the years my Rainmakers Sales teams are known for its fun factor. We always have fun in what we do. In good times and in bad times, we still to manage to smile and enjoy what we do. A few months back, we visited both our projects to take some awesome pictures thanks to my Sony Xperia Z1. Above is Geneve Baldos, Lindaflor Cadusales, and Ariane Alejandro "taking off" towards greater heights. The photo was taken in Aspen Heights Subdivision in Consolacion Cebu.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
I went to the BPI Auto Madness last week to check on the cars that are being offered to the Cebu market. There were 19 car brands competing for attention and there were 5 cars that caught my fancy.
No.1 on my list is the 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. They say bad boys attract the girls well, if a bad boy were a car, it would be a Jeep. It had bad-ass looks and it features are really suited for an adventure. Some might brand this car as nice, but the appropriate adjectives should be tough and strong. This off-roader will be a perfect partner for road trips to the mountain areas of Cebu. The design is still classic. You can always see the similarities to its previous incarnations.
Posted by Carlo Andrew Olano at 8:35 AM
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Lately, I have been busy focusing on my food blog. I used to post all my food adventures and it became so many so I decided make a separate blog named Kalami Cebu. The main reason why I migrated most of my food posts to the new blog is mainly due to the free space that Google provides in my other blogger account. I have been making a daily post in my other blog for almost a month and the traffic for Kalami Cebu has overtook this site's traffic. With the help of some Cafe owners who shared my posts, I was able to generate over 10,000 site views last month for the new blog.
Here are the Top 10 blog posts of Kalami Cebu in February 2015:
10. Treat Street Cafe - This cafe in Ayala serves really delicious Illy coffee. They also have a variety of desserts.
9. Cafe Racer - This new diner in the North Reclamation Area is one of the best looking new restaurants in Cebu.
8. Obihiro Butadon - A Butadon place opened near our house and we were one of the first ones to try it.
7. Tazza Cafe and Patisserie - I loved the 1 Peso desserts here if you order a meal and drink. ;)
6. Gibb's Hot Wings - My favorite Wing place in Cebu.
5. Burger King Panagdait - A new fast food restaurant has opened in F. Cabahug Street.
4. Ironbound Coffee - I enjoyed drink the syphon coffee here.
3. Carnivore - One of the best restaurants to go to when I crave for meat. ;)
2. Yolk - One of the newest all-day breakfast places in Cebu. Another gem in the Mabolo-Panagdait area.
1. Camia Street Cafe - This is my number 1 post thanks to the promotion made by the owners of the cafe. 40% of last month's traffic came from the FB promote by the owners of Camia Street Cafe. I really love the Ostrich dishes there and their Yema cake. ;)
For more of my foodie adventures please visit Kalami Cebu
Posted by Carlo Andrew Olano at 9:53 AM