Lately, I have been busy focusing on my food blog. I used to post all my food adventures and it became so many so I decided make a separate blog named Kalami Cebu. The main reason why I migrated most of my food posts to the new blog is mainly due to the free space that Google provides in my other blogger account. I have been making a daily post in my other blog for almost a month and the traffic for Kalami Cebu has overtook this site's traffic. With the help of some Cafe owners who shared my posts, I was able to generate over 10,000 site views last month for the new blog.
Here are the Top 10 blog posts of Kalami Cebu in February 2015:
10. Treat Street Cafe - This cafe in Ayala serves really delicious Illy coffee. They also have a variety of desserts.
9. Cafe Racer - This new diner in the North Reclamation Area is one of the best looking new restaurants in Cebu.
8. Obihiro Butadon - A Butadon place opened near our house and we were one of the first ones to try it.
7. Tazza Cafe and Patisserie - I loved the 1 Peso desserts here if you order a meal and drink. ;)
6. Gibb's Hot Wings - My favorite Wing place in Cebu.
5. Burger King Panagdait - A new fast food restaurant has opened in F. Cabahug Street.
4. Ironbound Coffee - I enjoyed drink the syphon coffee here.
3. Carnivore - One of the best restaurants to go to when I crave for meat. ;)
2. Yolk - One of the newest all-day breakfast places in Cebu. Another gem in the Mabolo-Panagdait area.
1. Camia Street Cafe - This is my number 1 post thanks to the promotion made by the owners of the cafe. 40% of last month's traffic came from the FB promote by the owners of Camia Street Cafe. I really love the Ostrich dishes there and their Yema cake. ;)
For more of my foodie adventures please visit Kalami Cebu