Back after a semi-long break...

I haven't been able to write much in the past couple of weeks.  It was really busy in the family side.  First my mom came to visit from Sydney.  We went to Bicol to see her brother Pastor and the Mayon Volcano. A few days later, Auntie Alice came back home from Arizona. I had to spend a lot of time in Bohol with mom because Auntie was sick.  Cousin Jan-Jan and her eldest daughter Trizia came to visit Auntie. Then, they along with my mom went back to Australia.  After sending them off, I have to bring Lot-lot and family to Bohol.  A week ago, I was back in Bohol because Auntie Alice died just a few days before my 36th birthday.

It was a roller-coaster fortnight and I never had the chance to update any of my blogs. Now I am back I will start posting what I have been up to in one of the most emotional times of my life. Glad to be back in blogger. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts