New Blog: 10000kaizen.blogspot.com

As a self-confessed Spontaneous Idealist, I am really good in starting new things.  My personality has once again dictated me to pursue new endeavours as I am in a way bored with the "same" life in the past few months.  I crave variety and I want new things. This constant pursuit of excitement and happiness has led me to start a new blog once again.  The blog with a web address of 10000kaizen.blogspot.com will be a journal of my quest to change for the best. I want to test myself if I can sustain something for 10,000 days. That is like almost 30 years. By the end of the experiment, most likely, I am retired or even dying. The purpose of this unusual exercise is to try to make the most out of life.

I have been once again motivated to write and this time around I am really interested in revealing myself to the world and I guess to the next generation.  I am getting older by the day and I somehow feel that I have greatly underachieved in this life. I want to be the best that I can be.  I want to see how far I can go and how much I can achieve. It's an overwhelming endeavour but I am really interested in completing it. I want to leave a good mark in this world and I am hoping that my "words of wisdom" can make a large difference in someone else's life.

So here we go again .... ;)

Comments

Popular Posts