My Little Brother visits Cebu

My 2 siblings are already living in Australia.  I can only see them either when they go home or I visit them there. It was almost 5 years since I last saw my youngest brother Petpet.  Good thing he decided to go home to Cebu and show his wife his hometown.


One of the first things he did was eat at Laguna Garden Cafe.  He was able to his Godmother Tita Annette and Aunt Ely.

He brought lots of Cadbury Chocolates from Australia and some other goodies as pasalubong for me and Stephie.



He stayed at Marco Polo Cebu while in Cebu but he made the most out of his short vacation by going to different places like Oslob, Summon, Palawan, and Bohol.  There will be more posts in the coming weeks about what we did in his visit.
posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular Posts