2014 Christmas Party Season : Bamboo Bay

It's December already and Christmas is definitely the undisputed king of holidays in the country.  In Cebu, it will the season when the pigs are few because most of it end up as lechon. It still the middle of December and I have been to several Christmas parties already. In fact, my Christmas party season started with at the end of November when Contempt Properties invited my team to their annual Christmas party at the Cebu City Sports Club.

Their party was very unique. It had a theme of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. A lot of people people went all out with their costumes.  Some dressed as Mad Hatter, some as the Red Queen, while many preferred to dress as the White Rabbit. I kept it simple and I indeed was one of those sporting a rabbit ear.


My tablemates were dressed as Alice (Gen Durado), Red Queen (Ariane Alejandro), Fellow White Rabbit, White Queen (Christy Formanez), and Hatter (Flo Agujetas).



The team posed with Contempo Properties CEO Beverly Dayanan who look so stunning dressed as the White Queen as well.





It was indeed a great opening salvo for my Christmas Party season.  The program was great, the food was sumptuous, and overall atmosphere was joyous.
posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular Posts