My Food Blog's 10 Best Posts in February 2015

Lately, I have been busy focusing on my food blog.  I used to post all my food adventures and it became so many so I decided make a separate blog named Kalami Cebu.  The main reason why I migrated most of my food posts to the new blog is mainly due to the free space that Google provides in my other blogger account.  I have been making a daily post in my other blog for almost a month and the traffic for Kalami Cebu has overtook this site's traffic.  With the help of some Cafe owners who shared my posts, I was able to generate over 10,000 site views last month for the new blog. 

Here are the Top 10 blog posts of Kalami Cebu in February 2015:


10.  Treat Street Cafe -  This cafe in Ayala serves really delicious Illy coffee.  They also have a variety of desserts.

9. Cafe Racer - This new diner in the North Reclamation Area is one of the best looking new restaurants in Cebu. 

8. Obihiro Butadon - A Butadon place opened near our house and we were one of the first ones to try it.

7.  Tazza Cafe and Patisserie - I loved the 1 Peso desserts here if you order a meal and drink. ;)

6. Gibb's Hot Wings - My favorite Wing place in Cebu.


5.  Burger King Panagdait - A new fast food restaurant has opened in F. Cabahug Street.


4. Ironbound Coffee - I enjoyed drink the syphon coffee here. 

3. Carnivore -  One of the best restaurants to go to when I crave for meat. ;)

2. Yolk - One of the newest all-day breakfast places in Cebu. Another gem in the Mabolo-Panagdait area.


1. Camia Street Cafe - This is my number 1 post thanks to the promotion made by the owners of the cafe. 40% of last month's traffic came from the FB promote by the owners of Camia Street Cafe. I really love the Ostrich dishes there and their Yema cake. ;)

For more of my foodie adventures please visit Kalami Cebu

Comments

Popular Posts