Solving my Japanese Food craving by going to Mikado

For the past couple of days, I have been craving for Japanese food.  I do not know why I have been salivating with the thoughts of eating tempura, sashimi, sushi, etc.  I guess sometimes you have to listen to your body and really satisfy your craving.  There are quite a few Japanese restaurants in Cebu, but I wanted to taste so many Japanese dishes in one meal.  Going to a Japanese restaurant and ordering 4 different items could cost a lot and I am not open to spending so much for just one meal. After days of fantasizing about "eating Japanese", I finally decided to go to Mikado.

Why Mikado? It's simple. It is the only restaurant that I know of that has an authentic Japanese buffet at an affordable price. At 380 pesos, you can have as much ebi tempura all you want. They also have sashimi, sushi, maki, teppanyaki, sukiyaki, miso soup, noodles, gyoza, and Japanese fried rice as part of their Imperial Buffet.  For dessert, they have fruits and banana tempura. I really had my fill but I mostly ate the seafood dishes because I realized that it was a Friday when I went there and I have to somehow temper my desire to eat as much during the lenten season.

Here are some of the pictures of my solo visit to Mikado:

Mikado Imperial Buffet Cebu
Sushi, Sashimi Galore

Mikado Imperial Buffet Cebu
Finally cured my Tempura Craving

Mikado Imperial Buffet Cebu
My First plate

Mikado Imperial Buffet Cebu

Mikado Imperial Buffet Cebu
Second

Mikado Imperial Buffet Cebu
3rd

Mikado Imperial Buffet Cebu

Mikado Imperial Buffet Cebu

I had 3 servings of very delicious Japanese food. I did not order any soda; but, I thoroughly enjoyed the house tea. Mikado Japanese Restaurant is located at Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City near the Ayala junction flyover. You can cure your Japanese craving by going "eat all you can" with Mikado's Imperial Buffet!  I will definitely be back SOON with some company. ;)

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I will be in Cebu with my parents late July and I'm in the process of finding good places to eat. I think both mom and dad would like it here. Plus, its super affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will definitely enjoy it there. Cebu has lots of nice places to eat at. Explore and let me know of your exciting discoveries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, drinks is not counted in the buffet price? You have to order it separately?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts