Food Trip: Thai and Vietnamese favorites at Lemon Grass, Ayala Terraces, Cebu

Living in Manila for several years exposed me to different cuisines. Some of my favorite foreign cuisines are from our Southeast Asian neighbors.  I always enjoyed the Tom Yum and bagoong rice at S.R. Thai in Katipunan ( 'twas just across the street where i used to live). I also dig the Vietnamese Spring Rolls and Pho' soups in various Vietnamese restos. 

Luckily, when I went back to live in Cebu, my parents-in-law's favorite restaurant serves some of the best Southeast Asian dishes south of Metro Manila. Lemon Grass has always been their go-to restaurant when friends from out of town come to visit.  Lemon Grass is located at the Ayala Terraces and is part of the famed Laguna Garden Cafe family.  The restaurant offers a great selection of Vietnamese and Thai favorites. 

If you want to experience an Indochina culinary journey in Cebu, take a trip to Ayala Terraces and dine at Lemon Grass. Bon Appetit! ขอให้เจริญอาหาร!  Ăn ngon nhé  Kaon na! ;)

Goi Cuon or Vietnamese Spring Rolls - Crunchy without being fried ;)

Citrus and Herb Lemonade - Very refreshing specially during summer!

English translation in the menu!

Tom Yum! Hot and Sour, just the way my wife likes it!

You never go wrong with grilled.

Fried Rice of course


Very much reminds me of Manga with Puto Maya

Links:

Ngohiong at Doming's
Cebu Dimsum
Olio can eat steaks! :)
Buying Lechon Cebu????

Comments

Popular Posts