Tuko in my room!!!

I really had a good sleep last night. I really love the temperature at dawn. A few minutes before six I got roused from my sleep when my wife shouted that there is a TUKO or Tokai Gecko in our room. When I opened my eyes I saw a very big and fat Tuko and it was also panicking when it heard my wife shouting. It was quite fast and settled at the back of our closet.  Well, I was stunned. The first thing I did was to make sure my closet is closed. I do not want to pull a tuko instead of a shirt. Hopefully the tuko will not stay long in our room or at least stay out of site for the meantime.

I just can't help but I have to take some pictures of our new "pet".





So far, it is content of staying at the back of our closet. Tuko hunters are still off-limits from our house. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts