It's more fun in Cebu: Papa Kit's Marina and Fishing Lagoon

Finally, I was able to experience what is like to be in a Zipline. A couple of months ago, I along with some of my Rainmaker agents went to Papa Kit's Marina and Fishing Lagoon in Liloan, Cebu. The place is known for its fish lagoon where you can fish for your own food, and its 800-meter Zipline. Here are some of my pictures when our group tried their Ziplines.










You actually zip in a sitting position or the more adventurous superman position. I tried the Superman position because i felt that I might be too heavy for the sitting position hehehe. Indeed, it was fun and worth it. I even wanted to try again but it was twilight already when we were finished. The location of the zipline is very nice and it has a spectacular view.
When it was turn, I was a bit scared of what will happen since it was my first time.  I was still smiling and shouting at the first part. I even did some poses for posterity sake. Then when I look down,  all I can see is water. I even imagined, what if the wire will snap and I would surely a big splash. 800 meters was quiet long but I really had a blast.
If you want to try something new or different this summer, check out the Ziplines at Papa Kit's in Liloan.

Links: 

Comments

Popular Posts