Lego embraces DOT's "It's more fun in the Philippines" slogan

A few days ago, I was in SM City Cebu to check on our company exhibit at the SM Northwing. The day was pretty typical until in the late afternoon when I witnessed the launching of a big Lego display in the SM North Wing Atrium. So, I checked it out and luckily, I was bringing handy Sony a330 camera.

It was truly impressive.  I used to own and play some Lego toys when I was younger and I can't help but be amazed by the effort poured by Lego to pull off such an impressive "masterpiece". The exhibit is rightly dubbed as "It's more fun in the Philippines with Lego". You can the Lego version of Philippine tourist attractions. I saw Lego versions of the Vinta, Sto. Nino Church, SM City Cebu, Plaza Independencia, Pearl Farm, and many more. The Lego creation was shaped like a Philippine map. You will definitely be impressed when you see it. The exhibit is a very nice way of supporting the Department of Tourism's slogan "It's more fun in the Philippines".  Hopefully, other companies will follow suit. 












Another great thing that happened on that day was the opening party by Lego. I was able to enjoy some Filipino favorites like sorbetes, lumpia, bibingka, and pan de sal burgers. Not only it showed that it's more fun in the Philippines, it also showed that it is also more yummy in the Philippines. Enjoying the food with me were my wife Stephanie, real estate broker Florezil Agujetas, Aunt Ely Gacasan, Nang Tal, new Rainmaker's Jilyn Chan and Ariane Alejandro, and old Rainmaker's group members Evelyn Calipay and Mark Kerwin Raga.







The exhibit will be until May 10, 2012. 

Links:


Comments

Popular Posts