Snacking Krispy Kreme SM City Cebu

One afternoon last May, my wife and I were strolling around SM and she said she was hungry and she wanted to have some snacks.  Well, she is a sweet tooth and so when I told her that the new Krispy Kreme branch has opened she said wants to go there.  The new branch is just located near the entrance in the East side of the mall (same side as the Radisson Blu Hotel).



 The queue to order was a bit long when we come but who would not line-up for some good snacks.  Many travelers to nearby islands are buying Krispy Kremes to bring their relatives for pasalubong.  Sine the SM branch is so near the port, I bet they got a lot of orders from travelers.


 Stephie ordered two doughnuts for herself and I had one "Pull-apart".  Each piece is around for 200-400 calories so the best accompaniment would be water although have several beverages and signature drinks to choose from.


As always, we really have a great time at Krispy Kreme.  I have said before that this is probably my favorite doughnut shop. Eating at their branch is always and experience.

Links:
Krispy Kreme Doughnut SM City Cebu (buyincebu)
SM City Cebu July 2012 events
Jan-March Food Trips
Afternoon snacks buffet at Joven's Grill

Comments

Popular Posts