Kalag kalag 2013: First Stop- Cempark

The Cebu Memorial Park (Cempark) is the first stop of November 1 itinerary. It's the nearest to my home and it is where my mom's parents and brother were buried. Wayback when I was in high school, I used to spend the night at Cempark with my brother Alboom and some of our friends.
Times have changed as we grow older. Now, I have to go to different cemeteries because I'm married and I also have to join my wife's family in their All Saint's day traditions. This year, our mass at Cempark is early. Lotlot and family were there as she came with mommy Ely. Uncle Ruben and family also arrived to joined us. Food is quite abundant compared to the past few years. There's lechon, fried chicken, maja blanca,  fruits, and many more.  The mass was officiated by father Chris of the OAD.

Links:

Posted via Blogaway

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts