Sinulog 2015 Moments: Sinulog 2015 Look

Usually, I do not care how I look during the Sinulog.  I rarely buy new shirts for the event because most likely it will not be wearable after an awesome Sinulog street party. This year is different since I have guests from Manila.  I really encouraged them to buy some Sinulog shirts just to get a better feel of our famous festival. Since it was there first time, I wanted them to look the part and that also means that I have to somehow set an example.

Maan and Lot bought shirts from Island Souvenirs and had it cut and styled. Steph and I bought shirts there as well.  We went to Mango Avenue very early.  I parked my car in Ayala Center Mall then after breakfast, we rode a cab to Redemptorist Church.  It was early morning and the taxi was able to reach the Church easily.

We were at the parade a quarter past 9 AM.  There were a lot of vendors offering their goods like whistles and other Sinulog accessories.  Their were also people offering Henna Tattoes and face painting. Since we had time to spare, we all decided to have our faces painted.  It was not that expensive as rates go as low as 20 pesos depending on your chosen design.  The complicated ones were like 70-100 pesos. 

Sinulog 2015 Face paint

Steph picked a butterfly design for her face.


I had my hair coloured just for fun.  I picked green to match my shirt.


Lot picked a design with flowers.

After 15 minutes, we were all ready to enjoy the Sinulog Grand Parade.

Comments

Popular Posts