Sports Event: Cebu International School Friendship Cup

The Cebu International School (CIS) hosted a football festival last weekend.  Many schools, clubs, and companies sent teams to compete in different divisions. The weather was great for football all week long. 




I went to see the Sunday games because my wife's pupils were playing. Sunday and football is indeed a perfect match. I was able to witness the games for the player 6, women's open, girl's 14, and BPO divisions. The matches were very competitive and I really had a great time watching the 6 year olds. I can see many future football stars from Cebu. Another nice thing about the mini-tournament is that weather was really good and the pitch was perfect for the beautiful game. 

My wife's students did not win a game but I can see in their faces that they had fun.  The Children's Paradise Montessori School team has improved and hopefully someday they can be a force to reckon with in kid's football. Here are some of pictures I took during the CIS Friendship Cup:




















Comments

Popular Posts