Places: Soto Grande and Vista Mar

Last Holy Week, I decided to go to a mini-retreat.  I wanted to go somewhere to be alone and reflect.  I went to Soto Grande with my wife. After  some soul-searching it was time to have fun.


The room that they gave me had a great view of the sea and Vista Mar Resort.  The property is owned and managed by Sta. Lucia Realty. The rooms are big enough and I think it is bigger the twin accommodation in Shangri-La Mactan.  The FREE breakfast buffet has a good selection.


At Vista Mar, you can choose to enjoy the weekend at the beach or the pool.  The beach is not as crowded as the other nearby resorts like Portofino and sometimes you can practically have the beach by yourselves.  Scuba diving and other water sports activity are also available for a fee.  If you do not like saltwater, the resort has 3 swimming pools.  One of those is for kids.  


The infinity pool is the resorts main attraction.  It is shallow enough for kids to enjoy but the awesome view can also lure the adults. You can also order your favorite snacks and meals at the restaurant by the pool. 

All in all, the place was a good bargain.  If you are looking for a relaxing yet fun-filled weekend, I recommend the place.  Don't forget to bring your cameras.

Links:

Taking a dip at Shangri-La

Comments

Popular Posts