Going Bald by Choice

At the beginning of the new year, I decided to make some drastic changes in my life. The first thing I did was to go bald.  I wanna know how it feels like being bald. Growing up, I saw some friends and family going for the bald haircut and I never really caught on the "fad". My wife was even discouraging me when I told her about my plan. After some hesitation, I went to the barber and when he asked what haircut I would like. I said, "opao" as in zero and there goes my hair. After my session at the barbershop, the first thing I felt is that you will feel cooler in the head when you have no hair. When I went home, I grabbed a camera to take some pictures.



Here are some of the advantages of being bald:
1. It is cooler in the head.
2. No more bad hair days. I used to get a lot.
3. You save money. No need to buy expensive shampoos and hair products.
4. If you wash your face, people think you have taken a bath.
5. You save time as your showers and baths are shorter.
6. You look tougher.
7. Caps will fit you better.

Here are some of the disadvantages, I have noticed.
1. You will be self-conscious at first.
2. Some people will tease you.
3. Some people do not like bald people.

My experience so far is good and I am enjoying my new haircut. :)

Comments

Popular Posts