My wife's Valentine reply

February 14, 2012

To my dearest Carlo,

When I prayed to God to let me get into UP, little did I know that I would meet the man whom I would be spending the rest of my life with.    I thank God for you.   You are the light that fills my days.   You are quite simply my beacon.    When I lose sight of things, as I often do, you are there to pull me right back.

For sixteen years, we've experienced the wonders of falling in love, of finding each other irresistible, of always wanting, even needing to be together, to discovering each other's faults and learning to accept the other wholeheartedly.   I never expected to find someone as devoted, loving, generous, and as accepting as you.



With the things that we have been through, it's no wonder then, that you've managed to become my best friend.   You've always supported me in my crazy and life-altering decisions, without any complaints from you.  Now, how did I deserve such a blessing?   God must have felt that I needed someone rock solid.

I hope that you know how much I love and cherish you.   You are the love of my life, my forever friend.  Someday, I hope to make you a proud father.   I can't wait for that to happen.    We deserve every bit of happiness.

I love you very much.   Happy 16th Valentine's Day!    Isn't 16 the sweetest number?

love lots,

Stephie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts