Balikbayan Chronicles: Chat time at Chatime

Me with Elyse (seated) and Marion
Dr. Janice Polotan with yours truly
My cousin from Down Under has visited Cebu once again.  My first cousin Dr. Janice Polotan arrived in Cebu last Friday and wanted to chat immediately. Even it was almost midnight, I drove to Elizabeth Hotel to pick her up along with 2 of her 4 kids, Marion and Elyse.

The last time they were in Cebu was last year and I brought Elyse to Chatime in I.T. Park.  She really liked it there and she enjoyed it more when she was able to enjoy milk tea in Chatime Australia. When I asked where do they want to go, Elyse said Chatime. 





It was almost closing time when we arrived in Chatime. Luckily, we were able to order one drink each. We chatted a bit and talk about the different events in our lives. It was fun to see my nieces grow up so fast. I can still remember seeing them as babies and now, they are almost taller than me.

Chatime at I.T. Park is really a nice place to hang out and catch up with friends and family. Their milk tea is very good and they also sell chicken sandwich, chicken with rice, and french fries.  Elyse told me that the Chatime in Brisbnae just offer drinks. They are really quite surprised that the Cebu branch has a lot more to offer.

The place could get crowded sometimes as many students go to Chatime to study.  The place has trendy seats that match their company colors, pink and purple. Chatime has several tables making it a perfect place for group study or an impromptu meeting. It is fast becoming one of my favorite milk tea places as well.

How about you, do you have a Chatime experience to share???
posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular Posts