2014 in Review : Ice Skating and Eating at Mall of Asia



One of most memorable moments in my Manila Summer Tour was my visit to SM Mall of Asia. At Mall of Asia, I was able to try ice skating for the first time. It was something that I wished to do that got postponed by 20 years. I have waited for 20 years and I was disappointed. I should have done this 20 years ago at SM Megamall rink but my wife now did not like seeing me along with her group because she hated me then. 20 years later, I was able to skate and the girl who did not like seeing me is now my wife for then years.

I was sort of in my element at the rink.  Among the dozens of skaters and skate wannabes, I was the only one sweating as in really sweating.  Can you imagine someone sweating in freezer like conditions? Yep I was sweating. I guess I got challenge by ice skating. I am competitive guy and I am semi-athletic so naturally, I want to master the sport in one go. It's not possible but at least I know now how to move in the ice with out falling.  If given another chance, I will take another shot and I hope that Cebu will have its own rink soon.


We capped our day with a lunch at Burgoo. As always the servings are great and we were able to finish 'em all. We had pizza, pasta, ribs, shrimps, and a whole lot more. It was another #happytummy moment for all of us.





posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular Posts