2014 in Review: Summer at Sky Ranch Tagaytay

2015 is finally here! Today is a good day to look back at 2014 and basically post some of those unpublished events in my life.  Blogging-wise, I was not able to write as much posts as I wanted.  2014 was filled with lots of memories and I was able to go to many places and do stuff for the very first time. One of those places was Sky Ranch Tagaytay.

I went to Sky Ranch last summer along with Stephie and her classmates in Med School.  School is over and her friends wanted to go to Luzon and have a vacation together.  We were supposed to go to Enchanted Kingdom but it was closed so, we headed down to Tagaytay.  After having some pictures with the Taal Volcano at the background, we went to Sky Ranch.  Sky Ranch is an amusement park with rides like ferris wheel and Anchor's way.  It is overlooking Taal Lake and you will definitely be amazed with the breathtaking view while enjoying a thrilling ride.

We did some rides but my favourite is the zipline. Javes Keith, Sam, and I decided to try out Sky Ranch's zipline and it was pretty memorable for me.  It was not my first zipline but what it made it special is that for the first time ever, I tried hanging upside down.  It was awesome and it was worth every peso that I paid.










posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular Posts